Monday, October 20, 2014

An Update on Future News Updates

Hey guys! You've probably noticed a few interesting bits of news coming out over the past week, as well as the fact that I unfortunately haven't covered them. I'm sorry to inform you that I will most likely not be continuing with regular news updates. Instead, next month I'm going to bring back the old monthly news segment I used to do, but with a bit more OCG news and other random things I didn't typically cover previously.

I'll also still be posting other types of content every now and then, including tournament conclusions (which you can also see on LegitYGO if you hate looking at my shitty blog), banlist commentary, and game philosophy ideas. But regular news updates will cease for now, unless it's about something that I just absolutely have to talk about. Have a nice week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment