Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Number 40 in the Blaster tin - All promos confirmed!

The final promo from the Wave 1 tins of this year has been revealed, and it is Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings! The final lineup of reprints is as follows:

-Blaster
-Tidal
-Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
-BLS - Envoy of the Beginning
-Karakuri Shogun Burei
-Ally of Justice Catastor
-Gagaga Cowboy
-Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
-Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings

(Source: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/tin-2013w1.html)

What do you guys think of these reprints? Personally I'm not that excited for them, because the only ones I really need are Blaster and Bear, and I already have a Catastor and a Cowboy. The other five are nice but I'm not currently playing any decks that really need them, so it'll feel kind of empty to pick them up. I'd love to hear what you think about them though. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment