Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Stream + Dragoons OTK

Hey guys, I just wanted to share an interesting OTK that will be possible for Mermails when Shadow Specters is released. This combo has been out for a little while, but it's still good to spread information.

1. Discard Dragoons to activate Stream; summon Tidal and search Diva.
2. Summon Diva; summon Marksman.
3. Tune Diva and Tidal to summon Kiganjou. Kiganjou gains 200 ATK, becoming 3100 total.
4. Banish two Waters to re-summon Tidal.
5. Attack with Marksman; summon Dragoons. Attack with Dragoons, Tidal and Kiganjou for a total of 7500 damage, which is 8900 including Marksman. GG!

Kind of frightening that you can do all of this with just two cards, huh? On the bright side, it's kind of suicidal to run more than two Stream at the very most. Also, there's the most recent banlist rumor that alleges that Stream will be banned, but I've decided to refrain from covering banlist rumors here this season. I don't have a team of researchers and journalists working with/for me to verify or debunk potential lists, not to mention these things come up wrong all the time anyways. Nevertheless, this rumor does appear somewhat likely from what I've seen, and I can't wait to share my thoughts about the eventual list with you guys when it's finally confirmed. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment