Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 Zexal Tin (Premium Collection Sequel) Promos Announced

http://the808blog.com/2012/12/06/2013-zexal-collection-tin-announced/

So this set will supposedly have three Ultimate Rare promos (that come in each tin) and a set of 21 Supers and Ultras that get randomly pulled from for each tin (4 Ultras and 11 Supers for each tin).
Judging from the cover of the tin, Number 61: Volcasaurus and Radiant Photon Paradios are going to be in on the action. I'll tell you right now, if I see an Ultimate Rare Volcasaurus you guys can just go ahead and take me out of the oven because I WILL BE SO DONE.

I think it's safe to say that many of the cards in the set will be the new cards from the Yuma and Kaito Duelist Packs, so it'll be nice to see cards like Dododo Warrior and Lady Gaga's Shield finally released in America. I'm not exactly excited about the Kaito stuff coming out because for some reason a LOT of people have a fetish for Photon / Galaxy decks, and I just think they're so annoying to play against. They almost never even beat you, they just annoy you with pointless combos. I will admit that Photon Thrasher with Galaxy Knight into Galaxy Expedition is still a nice thing to witness, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment