Here I am again! Let's go over these last four cards. As always, if you don't already know what they do or need a refresher, you can check here.
Beast God Vulcan
Secret Sanctuary of the Spellcasters
Manjyome. It would be better if this card only affected the opponent as Manjyome says, but regardless you probably wouldn't be running that many non-Spellcaster type monsters alongside this card anyways.) This card reminds me a lot of the Madolche theme - once you get all the parts and pieces in place, it'll bust your nuts to try fighting back. The trouble is getting everything set up in the first place, and this card is even worse at that. Just to clarify - you must not only have a Spellcaster type out to keep this card from self-destructing, but you also have to have another face-up Spell Card to resolve its effect. I won't lie, I'm glad this card kind of sucks because the effect is such a powerful potential contributor to a lockdown. Imagine if your opponent had this and Secret Village out at the same time (which is obviously the point of referencing that card in the name in the first place)? All of a sudden, Yugioh isn't very fun anymore. But at least this card is difficult to get running and even harder to keep running.
1. Have more than one Token out - this already cuts down the number of decks you can use this with drastically.
2. They both have to have the same Level - If you're playing a deck that does summon a lot of Tokens, this one shouldn't be that difficult.
3. You have to have the exact same number of graveyard targets as the number of Tokens you tribute - Anybody who plays Yugioh knows that controlling your Graveyard can be very hard.
4. Those targets all have to have the same level too! - Wait, was that not hard enough? Let's make it even harder!
5. They can't use their effects - Kind of an obvious restriction nowadays with all of the powerful monsters that exist, but it still sucks.
6. They're nuked in the End Phase - it's way less worth it to even use this on your opponent's turn, so they basically made it a Trap for no reason other than to make sure you can't use it that quickly.
On the bright side, you can still attack with and overlay with the monsters you bring back, which can be useful sometimes. But outside of some crazy combo I haven't seen or thought of yet, overall, this card really sucks. At least the artwork is good imo.
Well guys, that's it. I hope again that I was able to help illuminate some of the uses for these new cards. Thanks for reading!