Monday, April 22, 2013

TACHYON GALAXY PREVIEW: Trifortressops

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=4824

Hello all! Today might have possibly been the last day I was expecting any news on the TCG Exclusive / World Premiere front for Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy, but Konami has surprised me. With less than three weeks to go until the Sneak (I think), we've been treated to this awesome new card:

Trifortressops
Dark / 6 / Machine / 1600 / 2800
During either player’s turn, if your opponent Summoned 3 or more monsters this turn: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned this way, it is unaffected by other card effects, but loses 500 DEF during each player’s Standby Phase.

Pretty cool, huh? Looks like they're introducing another OTK-stopper to draw with Maxx "C". I like this card a lot already, but unfortunately the image looks as if it will be a Secret Rare, which is kind of poop for me and most duelists. The good news is that this card is far from staple status, and is simply a good Side choice against certain matchups. So what do you think? Feel free to leave comments down below. I apologize for the rather short discussion, but again, I really was not expecting this lol. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment