Monday, June 17, 2013

BLS - Envoy of the Twilight FULL EFFECT AND ART REVEALED (Also, Chaos Seed)

Here it is! Ever since it was revealed that a new BLS forme would be released, many have been eagerly waiting to see its effect. And here it is:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Luster_Soldier_-_Envoy_of_the_Twilight


Light / 8 / Warrior / 3000 / 2500
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by having an equal number of LIGHT and DARK monsters in your Graveyard and banishing all monsters of 1 of those Attributes from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. When this card is Special Summoned: You can activate 1 of these effects, depending on the Attribute of the monster(s) banished for its Special Summon. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this effect.
●LIGHT: Banish 1 monster on the field, face-up.
●DARK: Banish 1 card from your opponent's hand, face-down, until the end of this turn.

I honestly can't tell you guys how happy I am that this card turned out the way it did. I've never liked Chaos decks, and I'm glad that they avoided giving them an extremely broken card while still releasing something worth playing. You have to keep in mind that this card is unlimited and is still packing a 3000 ATK body, which I think is pretty good. What do you think of the newest incarnation of Black Luster Soldier? Leave a comment and tell me! (But please, no butthurt Chaos players mad over how you didn't get a broken card lol. There are enough broken cards in the game right now. Adding more does NOT make it any better.) 

While I'm on here, I might as well show you the other new card from VE09 that was revealed - Chaos Seed! This one actually isn't on the Wikia yet, but was revealed through Cordero: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151388127446511


Normal Spell
If you control a LIGHT and a DARK Monster: Target 1 of your Banished LIGHT or DARK Warrior-Type Monsters; Add that monster to your Hand. You can only activate 1 "Chaos Seed" per turn.
Not a bad card; strikes me as a bit conditional though. I'm not quite sure what to make of it right at this moment, but I think it might be a little too narrow to see a lot of play right now. 

Anyways, that's it for now guys. Tell me what you think of these new cards, and I'll see you later!

Edit #1: Actually, it appears that ALL of the cards from the promo pack have been revealed. I'd review them all now, but it's nearly 4 AM here lol. To check out the three I haven't discussed yet, see this link: http://cyberduelist.com/yugioh-news/yugioh-v-jump-edition-9/
Thanks, and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment