Monday, December 2, 2013

Rebound is amazing.

Super, super short post for today - have you guys ever seen this card before?


I noticed it when it came out more than a year ago, and ever since then I've been patiently waiting for it to see table time. The existence of this card introduces a pretty decent chance that any future deck relying on bouncing cards will have some serious struggles to overcome if it can't side Royal Decree. Even if you destroy this card with Typhoon or Dust Tornado, you've effectively given up a card for no advantage because the opponent will just draw another one. And if you don't have some removal... well, then you either don't play or you just get raped. It not only negates the effect, but snatches a card from your hand OR field (without destroying it, so fuck you, Stardust twins).

Yeah, this thing is definitely going to make somebody's life miserable in the not-so-distant future.

Thanks for reading, and I also wanted to thank everybody that tuned in for my YCS Turin wrap-up yesterday, as well as the affiliated post on LegitYGO.com. I was really surprised by the traffic numbers my posts gathered yesterday, and I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment