Wednesday, March 19, 2014

OFFICIAL APRIL 1, 2014 TCG BANLIST REVEALED!!!

Here's the banlist that will be effective from April 1, 2014 to July 13, 2014 (why on earth it doesn't end on June 30, I have no idea):

Newly Banned: 2
Morphing Jar
Morphing Jar #2

Newly Limited: 4
Coach Soldier Wolfbark
Mermail Abyssgunde
Rekindling
Infernity Barrier

Newly Semi-Limited: 2
Necroface
Hieratic Seal of Convocation

Newly Unlimited: 2
Magical Stone Excavation
Primal Seed

(Source: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html)

I'll have an in-depth analysis in the near future. For now, my first reaction is very mixed. The game is definitely better under this list from my perspective, that is undeniable, but it isn't much better. I'm not happy that Mermails and Fire Fist are still playable. We'll just have to see how the next format shapes up; if it becomes Round 3 of Water vs. Fire then I'm sure I won't be the only person that is unhappy with that. However, I am extremely grateful that Rekindling and Infernity Barrier got Limited like I wanted in my wishlist. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment