Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Finally, Konami: Diamond Dire Wolf and more Fire Fist details

I told you fuckers it would have the phrase "Dire Wolf" in it somewhere.

Here's the article they posted, just today, concerning this new semi-staple Xyz. You guys are going to laugh at me, but honestly I never once thought about using this card outside of a Beast/Bird/Beast-Warrior deck, summoning only to destroy itself and take out a problematic opposing card. As you can guess, I have an entirely new appreciation for the card now.

Both it and Heraldic Beast Leo appear to be Secrets, but of course we won't know for sure for a couple of weeks. Regardless, I can't imagine a world in which either would be a measly Rare, which is sad because I'll have to kiss Heraldic Beasts goodbye. Thankfully my crush on that deck isn't as big anymore, but it still fucking sucks.

They also wrote a bit about the Fire Fist, but nothing new from what I saw. They merely discussed why Snake is good and what the Fire Formations themselves are capable of. I sincerely hope that if they make a new World Premiere card for that archetype (or any for that matter) that it doesn't end up broken. Also, Tenki looks to be a Secret.

...So there's that. :/

Til next time, guys

No comments:

Post a Comment