Konami's blog just uploaded an article written by Kevin Tewart that details the products they've recently released as well as a few that aren't actually out yet. Because of this, I was able to glean a few small tidbits of news from the article (which you can read here):
1. The Shinra archetype from Legacy of the Valiant will be known as Sylvan in the TCG.
2. Perhaps because of the Sylvan archetype, we will finally have an official game term for milling. It will be excavate, although I'm not currently sure if this term encapsulates the act of revealing cards from the deck and sending them, or just sending them alone. We'll have to wait and see.
3. While talking about the Gravekeeper presence in LVAL, Tewart mentioned that they will be getting seven brand new cards. Since there are only six Gravekeeper cards in the OCG spoiler for LVAL, we can safely assume they will be getting a World Premiere card.
4. Random confirmed card names:
Hidden Temples of Necrovalley
Imperial Tombs of Necrovalley
Chirubime, Princess of Autumn Leaves
5. The Yugi and Kaiba Reloaded Starter Decks will each have 50 cards and no Extra Deck monsters. Each will come with an Ultimate Rare (!!!) copy of Dark Magician or Blue-Eyes White Dragon, as well as a handful of other confirmed cards. Sadly, none of the confirmed cards are really worth mentioning here in my opinion, but you can see them in the article. There very well may be no good reprints in either of these decks, but we'll find out for sure within the next week or so.
6. The Shadow Specters Special Edition will likely be the last one, as Konami is more interested in releasing Deluxe Editions from now on.
7. There will NOT be a fifth tin for this holiday season like there was last year with Prophecy Destroyer.
And that's about everything I could find in the article that seemed noteworthy. Thanks for reading!