Thursday, November 28, 2013

Yugi and Kaiba Reloaded FULL Spoiler & Short Review

Hey guys! The title doesn't lie. Check out the full spoilers here: http://ygorganization.com/starter-decks-yugi-kaiba-reloaded-spoiler-lists/


As I suspected, there aren't many things I'd call good reprints in these decks, but that's not too big of a deal since they don't seem to be meant for that. I don't think it was a complete waste of a product either, because in my initial read of the lists, I spotted two cards that turned out to be hurting for a reprint in my opinion: Magician's Valkyria and Ancient Rules, both of course being in the Yugi deck.

I'm not sure what else to say about these decks... They're pretty boring to me, but I'm sure anime fans will find them fun to an extent. It seems like Konami slipped a couple of newer cards in despite focusing on the old times. What would've been really cool is if we got our first common reprints of Effect Veiler and Maxx "C". It's a little stupid that you have to pay upwards of $30 for a playset of either of these cards (at least on Troll and Toad), and I'm not sure if Konami either hasn't noticed or just doesn't care. Anyways, thanks for reading and Happy Thanksgiving guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment