Monday, November 11, 2013

How to search any Trap Card

So there's a fun combo I just learned about on Pojo that I had to share with you guys. It's super simple and easy and lets you search any Trap Card, which is normally not too easy to do in this game. Here it is summarized:

Baby Raccoon Ponpoko -> A Cat of Ill Omen -> Book of Taiyou

Very simple, only requires two cards in hand, and even lets you go into Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu (or any other Beast-Type Rank 2s) when it's done! And if you don't Xyz Summon, it's a +1 in card advantage. This combo honestly reminded me why I love this game. Cool, random, crazy shit like this comes up almost every time a new set comes out.

Here's the post that showed this to me!

I have a deck of my own somewhat similar to this one coming up relatively soon. I've been playing it for about two months, and I'm really excited to finally show it to you guys here. Stay tuned for that, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment