Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shadow Specters = Annoyances

Call me slow, but I've just come to the realization that Shadow Specters introduces a lot of really annoying stuff to the game. You have Ghostricks who constantly try to lock you down and hide from direct conflict, Noble Knights who aim to make a monster that's invincible with all of its weapons, and Bujin who are, in that sense at least, very similar to Knights.

I'm planning to write an article on how to counter Bujin soon. I feel like it's one of the most viable control decks this game has ever seen, and as an anti-extremist player (I hate decks that attempt severe forms of control, aggression and combo), I find it necessary to present some information to the community at large that will help make Bujin players have a rougher time, even if only slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment