Wednesday, February 27, 2013

03/01/13 Banlist - My wishlist

Typically you see people write wishlists before a given list is released, but I feel so disenfranchised by certain aspects of the list this time around that I honestly think it would make me feel better to just rewrite the entire damn thing. I am going to try and make this reasonable - meaning that I'll only post things that I could actually see Konami doing, although maybe not all at once like this list would be.

BANNED:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Card Destruction
Dragged Down Into the Grave
Elemental Hero Stratos
Gateway of the Six
Monster Reborn
Mind Control
Pot of Avarice
Sangan
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity

LIMITED:
Atlantean Dragoons
Asceticism of the Six Samurai
Circle of the Fire Kings
Elemental Hero Neos Alius
Evigishki Gustkraken
Evilswarm Ophion
Geargiarmor
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
High Priestess of Prophecy
Inzektor Centipede
Judgment Dragon
Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan
Mermail Abysslinde
One Day of Peace
Onslaught of the Fire Kings
Rescue Rabbit
Spellbook of Secrets
Wind-Up Factory
Wind-Up Magician
Wind-Up Rat

SEMI-LIMITED:
Fire Formation - Tenki
Master Hyperion

UNLIMITED:
A Hero Lives
E - Emergency Call
Inzektor Dragonfly
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Shien's Smoke Signal
Spore
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Tsukuyomi

I might do explanations for these later on, but right now I'm just not up to it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment